Homemade Colon Cleansing Diet
Are you searching for a homemade colon cleansing diet to help put your health back on the right track? You can focus on a number of methods for achieving this goal, such as watching what you put into your body as well as how you maintain it on a daily basis. Being healthier on the inside translates to looking healthier on the outside. Looking after yourself can prolong your lifespan and also increase the quality of your life.
An Organic Diet Helps the Colon
A healthy colon is vitally important in the overall scheme of things. Your world is dependent on how you feel. Therefore, if you think you might benefit from a healthier lifestyle and a better functioning digestive system, a colon cleanse is probably a good idea.
The amount of toxins we take in while breathing, coupled with the foods we eat and water we drink, can all take a huge toll on our bodies’ ability to do what they are supposed to do. The colon needs certain types of foods and adequate fluid intake to work at optimum efficiency. If you could see the inside of your colon, you might discover that it contains several meals worth of undigested food clogging up your bowels. That putrefied sludge can be a breeding ground for infection and disease. A colon cleansing can help clean it out so your body can begin the process of healing itself, and that’s where the homemade colon cleansing diet will prove most valuable.
Modify Your Diet for Better Health
When you examine your diet, what do you see? Do you consume nutritious organic fruits and vegetables, lean meats, whole grains, and plenty of water or do you eat a lot of junk food and other items that might not agree with your insides?
Our bodies were not designed to process nitrates and artificial preservatives. The human body wasn’t designed to break down huge portions or for us to sit still day after day and not exercise after taking in hundreds of calories. Obesity is at an all-time high and the sedentary lifestyle seems to be quite popular—do you think there’s a connection between the two? If you tracked your daily fiber intake, would you reach the goal of 25 to 33 grams of fiber per day? Most people barely reach half that recommendation.
To be kinder to your body, especially to your colon, you can focus on a colon cleansing diet to help bring your colon back to optimal health. After adulthood, the colon rapidly ages based on lifestyle. It’s not too late to change your future health status though. Based on your eating habits, you might be a lot “older” on the inside than your real age suggests.
What A Homemade Colon Cleansing Diet Is All About
A homemade colon cleansing diet centers on eating whole foods to promote efficient digestion. Fruits and vegetables work great for helping the digestive system move things along while also decreasing overall transit time within the colon. Transit time is the amount of time it takes from beginning a meal until you dispose of its subsequent waste matter.
Healthy transit time is sixteen to eighteen hours but the average American’s transit time can be four or five times that number! This extended transit stems from the unhealthy foods filling store shelves, being served from fast food restaurants, or being packaged for our convenience in such an “on the go” culture.
Eating high fiber foods with fast transit time (both soluble and insoluble types) can help your bowels work smoothly again when constipation starts to occur. A detoxifying or homemade colon cleansing diet can also help you get rid of toxins in your body. Maybe you’re not even aware of what “normal” feels like because you’ve been hindered by a sluggish colon for so long.
Components of A Homemade Colon Cleansing Diet
- Lemon offers fantastic antiseptic properties so many natural health-minded people add fresh lemon juice to purified water as a healthful alternative to store-bought fruit juices.
- Eating Flax seeds or Flaxseed Oil can help bulk up bowel movements and keep things moving as well.
- Probiotics or yogurt with Probiotic cultures can help replenish the beneficial flora in your stomach that is killed by antibiotics or harmful bacterial strains.
- Abstaining from processed and fatty foods during a cleanse period can be very beneficial. Many people follow a strict homemade colon cleansing diet for several weeks and are pleasantly astonished at the results.
Other foods recommended for your homemade colon cleansing diet:
- Kefir, sauerkraut, and other green vegetables containing chlorophyll, which is very beneficial for the colon, are essential.
- If possible, eat complex carbs like whole grain wheat breads and rice (such as wild rice or Basmati) as well as lean protein (poultry and fish) and unsalted nuts.
- Steaming, roasting, or boiling your food is better for retaining the valuable nutrients than frying and barbequing everything, so use these cooking methods whenever possible.
Try An Oxygen Based Colon Cleansing Supplement
Whenever you’re ready to thoroughly cleanse and detoxify your body, you may want to try a natural health supplement to assist your homemade colon cleansing diet efforts. Oxygen colon cleansers are known to effectively cleanse the colon by liquefying compacted waste while also infusing the organs with vital oxygen. Taking an oxygen based intestinal cleanser while eating only organic foods and drinking lots of pure, clean water can help your colon work its best again!
If you are looking for a high-quality oxygen colon cleanser, we recommend Oxy-Powder®.